Friday, August 26, 2011

Night of Power [27th Night of Ramadan]

               
                               Egypt on the 27th night of Ramadan

Tonight is the 27th night of Ramadan. Although it's not for certain that it is Laylat al Qadr, it is still a beautiful night that should not be missed. I experienced the 27th night of Ramadan for the first time last year at the masjid and SubhanAllah it was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I have never been around so many people crying and pleading for Allah to forgive their sins. Tonight I will spend this night in my home, but don't be food, I refuse to let this night pass me. Also, please watch the video of the jamma3a prayer in Egypt if you haven't already seen it. I am in awe of Islam, only a true religion could unite so many people at one time in one place. Allahu Akbar

No comments:

Post a Comment