Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

                                     

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mother’s that could and couldn’t be here with us today!---Love and respect your mothers before it’s too late. The value of a mother in your life can never be compared to any other person, not even your father. Your mother is one of the most important figures in your life and is irreplaceable. And We have enjoined on man [to be good] to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him and his weaning was over two years. Be thankful to Me and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination."[Noble Quran 31:14] Show gratitude to your mother for all the struggles she went through to give birth to you and the sacrifices she’s made for you. We’ve all done things that have angered our mothers, but they don’t deserve that from us. Ask for your her forgiveness, as “paradise lies at the feet of your mother.” If your mother is no longer here, remember to say Alhamdulilah and to make duaa for her. Allah is the most forgiving

Happy Mother’s Day to my Mama & Grandma
My mother, my older sister, my brother, and I :)
             Not only is she my grandmother, but also my second mother <3

                     …So Blessed Alhamdulilah

No comments:

Post a Comment