Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 24: Something I Wish I Could Change

I'm the type of person that doesn't do well with negative change. Whether its a small unexpected alteration in my daily schedule or a major life changing event, either way its hard for me to deal with change (on different levels of course depending on the circumstances). What I dislike most about change is the fact that most of the time, you don't see it coming. Sometimes I go to bed, wake up, and suddenly my entire life is different. Clearly, the change is not over night, but it seems that way. Recently, somethings have changed for the worst and I am not taking it well what so ever. If I could make a wish, it would be for people to not change and to always be a part of my life, instead of just disappearing in the blink of an eye. Yes, as crazy as it sounds, I'm making a wish to change, change. I know people change and time goes on, but I'm tired of it, so I'm going to leave this wish as it is and hope for all the good things in my life to remain as they are inshAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment