Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ms Judgments


I love love love this video. It's absolutely brilliant and in just under a minute, it makes its point that thou shall not judge!

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."  -Mother Theresa

One of my least favorite words that I hear thrown around oh so much is the term judgmental. Sometimes I feel like the whole world is judgmental and on top of that, everyone claims to be the victim. I know I'm not the one to be speaking because I know I've judged people in my lifetime, both knowingly and not knowingly, but I'm trying to get rid of that horrible habit. By constantly claiming to be the victim, you're never going to grow as a person and as a human being, it's okay to make mistakes. I challenge you to go one entire day without passing one single judgment; neither thinking nor making any comment that would be considered judgmental. Let me know how your experience goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment