Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Days...you just feel like wearing a hat...with a hijab

My sista in Islam was going on vacation to Hawaii and she wanted to know one thing...if she could wear a hat with her hijab and if she could, than how? At the time, I wasn't exactly sure if a hijab and a hat would work, but after doing some research, I came to the conclusion that it is possible! (if you wear the hijab in the correct manner that is) ;)

If you read the small caption in the picture it says that the hijab and hat will work if the scarf is thin. There's some advice for you :)

Standard hijabi vacation get away look..take notes ;)
That's what I like to see! Kate Moss rockin the hijab
Out of all the looks, I think this just might be the most versatile look. It looks easy, sophisticated, and almost any woman can rock this look. Featured: Iranian Actress Elnaz Shakerdoust. 

Now the question remains, Would YOU wear the hijab/ hat combo?

1 comment:

  1. I think some people pull it off very beautifully, I'm just not one of those people lol.

    Overall, it's a nice look!!

    ReplyDelete