Monday, December 6, 2010

Its Almost Here! Happiness is Only Four Days Away...

Oh Winter Break, I can't wait for you. I can't wait for the 12+ hours of sleep I will soon be receiving, the home cooked meals I will be eating, and the leisure time I will have to do what ever I so please. My favorite thing about winter break besides having a month off, is the fact that I am not obligated to do any work at all. InshAllah I will be using this time to spend time with my family, to catch up on Quran memorization, and to just relax. I love the feel of winter, and the beauty of "Christmas time" even though I don't celebrate it. I just love the colorful Christmas lights and decorations on the streets and especially the Christmas movies. The Polar Express and Elf are my favorites, so you know i'll be watching them as soon as I get a chance. InshAllah, after I finish these exams, time will be mine.
Positive thoughts are a key motivation...      

No comments:

Post a Comment