Friday, December 31, 2010

Count Your Blessings Everyday ☮

Maryam Noori, is the creator of this photo with an amazing message on how we should be bringing in this new year. She is a poet and the blogger behind My Life Is A Poem. I'm a big reader of her blog and she never ceases to amaze me with her original poetry and inspirational quotations. I chose to post her 2011 photo up, rather than posting any other one because hers is different; It displays the reality behind the new year. As 2011 approaches, we need to keep in mind that we are lucky to be alive. Rather than thinking to ourselves "lets go party", we should be thinking "Alhamdulilah I'm alive, now I need to make changes before it's too late." I know I'm the first to not have this mindset, but I'm trying my best. InshAllah, in 2011 I hope to Allah SWT to strengthen my imaan, to closen my relationship with him, and to bless me in this world and the next. Ameen. I also wish the same for you.

Have a Wonderful 2011

Love, Riham

2 comments:

  1. Nice, happy new year. All the best for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, Riham. It's an honor to be mentioned by someone else and I pray 2011 is a year full of inspiration for you, insh'Allah.
    Don't stop what you're doing with the blog and thank you for reading mine.

    :)

    ReplyDelete