Friday, November 5, 2010

Turkish Hijab Style

I love the Turkish hijab style! It's sophisticated essence is perfect if you're trying to go for the "fancy" look or just an everyday casual style. Women in Turkey are known for their distinct style and this style is very easy to pull off. Look for a square shaped scarf, (it can be silk or polyester), fold it into a triangle, pin it underneath your chin, than wrap it in which ever style you like. 

Advice:
- wear a bonnet cap or a small scarf underneath your hijab to keep your hair from peaking out in the front. 






Vela Scarves has some of the most beautiful scarves I've seen. Check out their site!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Don't know if I love the scarf styles or their beauty more mashAllah. The second one with the black and gold, is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete